Adobe Cumulative License Program (CLP):
The Adobe Cumulative License Program (CLP) enables schools to purchase a single license(s) and grants rights to use that license in perpetuity. The Federation Adobe CLP Agreement qualifies for Level 3 pricing (Adobe’s Best) providing consistent savings, regardless of the order size.
CLP includes Acrobat Pro DC and other products such as Adobe Captivate, Contribute, Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements. Adobe’s Creative Suite products are no longer available through Adobe Cumulative License Program (CLP).
The Federation Adobe CLP Agreement is managed by our Adobe Reseller, ScholarBuys. To learn more about the Adobe ETLA Program contact Brendon Palluck at email@example.com or call him at 1-877-999-9294.
Adobe Enterprise Term License Aggreement (ETLA):
Adobe Enterprise Term License Agreement is an annual subscription program. Through ETLA, institutions license Adobe Creative Cloud based on employee FTE count, rather than the number of computers the software is installed on. ETLA provides full access to Adobe Creative Cloud for every faculty, staff and institutional machine (labs and classrooms are covered). Institutions also receive work at home rights for every faculty and staff member; they can install Adobe Creative Cloud app's on up to two of their personal computers in addition to their institutional computers. The Federation ETLA Agreement enables participating institutions to combine their FTEs to qualify for significantly deeper discounts.
Additional offerings include Adobe Sign (electronic signature/workflows), and student licensing (students personally owned devices).
The Federation Adobe ETLA Agreement is managed by our Adobe Reseller, ScholarBuys. To learn more about the Adobe ETLA Program contact Brendon Palluck at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 1-877-999-9294.
Adobe Enterprise Term Site License Agreement (ETLA)
- Licensed based on employee FTE, rather than computer count
- List Price for ETLA is $180 per FTE. Federation Price is $53.00 per FTE
- Provides full access to all of Adobe's Creative Cloud applications for every faculty, staff and institutional machines (labs and classrooms are covered)
- Work at home rights for faculty and staff personal computers ($10 fee)
- 19 Institutions participate
- Federation specific trainings offered by Adobe (in person and web meeting)
- Robert Morris University using Digital Publishing Suite turned their printed communications into engaging, interactive apps. RMU is also incorporating Digital Publishing Suite into curriculum. Their students/graduates are in high demand.