Affiliate Member Collaborations
Affiliate Member Collaborations
The Federation of Independent Illinois Colleges and Universities invites application for Affiliate Membership from businesses and organizations within our institutions membership. Affiliation with the Federation offers vendors the opportunity to market their goods and services to the executive leadership teams of member colleges and universities in order to create business opportunities.
To be considered for Affiliate Membership, businesses and organizations must:
- Provide goods and or services to at least one Federation member
- Receive an endorsement from at least one of our institutions attesting to the quality of the organization’s business practices and services. The Federation relies upon the feedback of our member institutions for their review of the qualification of prospective members
- Affirm the Federation’s Code of Ethics
- Pay annual membership dues
Affiliate members will:
- Receive listing on the Federation’s Affiliate Member web page with the member’s logo, description, contact information, and web link to the affiliate’s own web page
- Be recognized in the Federation Annual Report as an organization that supports independent higher education in Illinois
- Have the opportunity to produce articles about unique offerings, trends and innovations for publishing in a quarterly newsletter which is distributed to Federation members
- Have additional recognition opportunities through paid sponsorships for receptions, trainings, and webinars for member institutions
Please check this page often as we add new members. The list of our current affiliate member collaborations is shown alphabetically below.
Accounting & Financial Services
Benefits, HR , & Compensation
Aramark Collegiate Hospitality (click to learn more) is an industry leader with over 50 years experience. We’re not simply serving quality food on a plate, we’re serving worlds brought together. We’re not just setting tables, we’re sparking dialogues. We’re not just partners, we’re ingrained in your unique identity and vision – with you every step of the way to create the best, most inspiring campus experience imaginable so you can stand out in the crowded higher education landscape. Because when you set your sights and standards higher, you’re serving more than just good meals. You’re serving futures.
Kelli Sheehan, Director of Business Development – Midwest Region
Energy & Facilities
Insurance & Risk Management
Marketing & Communcations
Howard Technology Solutions (click to learn more) –
Howard Education, a division of Howard Technology Solutions, provides innovative, educational solutions and affordable technology to Higher Education facilities. Howard’s offerings include computing, network security and storage solutions, interactive classroom products, and a host of other professional services. In addition, as a leading value added reseller, we offer a rich portfolio of over 300,000 name-brand products. Howard also designs and manufactures custom desktops, notebooks, servers, and kiosks, to assist schools with personalized needs and campus branding. The Howard workforce is 100% US-based, with technical support specialists available 24/7 and dedicated to providing customers with superior service.
Cameron Shapiro, IL Higher Education Field Account Manager